Generation Meter - Emlite - EM-ECA2 100A single phase meter provides a compact solution for many metering applications.
• Emlite – ECA2-MID Single Phase Digital kWh Meter (100A Direct Connected) with extended terminal cover
• Fully approved in accordance with the Measuring Instruments Directive (MID), this highly accurate meter may be used for utility billing or micro-generation metering.
• The ECA2 single phase meter is one of the world’s most compact metering devices allowing the unit to be used in metering installations where space is at a premium.
• Provides measurement of active (kWh) energy in both import and export directions with registers shown on the large easy to read LCD display. The display features 8×3.5mm characters and can be configured to auto cycle any of the available registers or remain static with only a single register viewable.
• The meter features an optical port conforming to IEC 629056-21 allowing meter readings to be collected electronically using a standard probe and software tool. The port also allows configuration of the meter.
• The electronic meter is highly reliable and capable of withstanding high voltage events and overcurrent without failure. The meter is resistant to tamper with reverse energy fraud detection and sealing for life.
• High quality solid brass cable terminals are used allowing 100 Amp operation. To enable the connection of energy management systems, an electronic pulsed output version is available. The pulsed output connects onto two auxiliary terminals in the main terminal block.